Finding Rest


As each day draws to an end, I can feel myself seeking a shield from the tsunami of chores. The list of to-do’s is endless. Fact is, each time I look they seem to grow bigger.

I feel like hiding away from myself.

Why? I need to rest!

Like traveling through uncharted waters, life opens up more knots than it seems to untangle.

Have you been there?

Do you feel drowned with your own life?

Continue reading

Please join me over at ALL MOM DOES today.

Don't forget to leave your comments over there too.


Related Posts you will enjoy:
Finding Strength in Weary Times
It is Time to Breathe (The Series is available as a free eBook)
Surrender gives you freedom

By His Grace,
Ifeoma Samuel

Have you read my new devotional? You can get yours here.  

I enjoy devotionals. If you do sign up to read them in your emails.
Get three free eBooks too. Download yours here.
Name*



I am linking here:
Wednesday: Word of comfort LinkupThree Word Wednesday

Thursday: Live free Thursday, 3Dlessons

Weekend: GMG, Beloved Brew, Fellowship Friday, Five Minutes Friday, Dance with Jesus, Faith and Fellowship, Blessing Counters

Monday: Good Morning MondaysInspire me Mondays

Tuesday: Tell me a true story , Intentional Tuesday,  #RaRa Linkup, Titus Tuesday, Testimony Tuesday

 * Just in Case*
Dear friends, if you are finding leaving a comment challenging, please try using the anonymous option but fill your name and contact after your comments.
You can also try using Name and URL option too. If you are a blogger add your links in URL.

Labels: ,