Surrender gives you Freedom


The harder I worked, the more pressured and tense I became.

Cracking, under the pressure of doing things my way, I was slipping into disappointment.

The harder I fought, the more difficult the situation became.

I was focusing too much on me. This New Year was supposed to be about me! My goals and not anyone else’s! Selfish? Maybe.

If you have ever given up your personal desires you understand my shoes. If you have laid down your time, efforts and sacrificed your space and comfort for others, then you can relate to my thoughts.

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
2John 3:16

You see, everything was tilted - towards me - and in my mind I had all the right to justify my actions. I acted defensively. Until God reminded me of this scripture:

Please join me on Kelly's Blog    Purposeful Faith  today. See you over there.



I am linking here this article here:
Good Morning Mondays    Moms The Word  Modest Mondays   Life of faith    Monday Musings     Thank Goodness It's Monday   Multitasking Mom  Motivate and Rejuvenate Mondays  Unite Link Party    Sharing His Beauty   Soul Survival  Testimony Tuesday  Good Tips Tuesday    The Art of Homemaking   SDG gathering  Titus 2 Tuesday   Time Warp Wife   Teaching What is good  Dance With Jesus   #RaRa Linkup   Intentional Tuesday    Juana Mikels    Hope in Every Season  Tell His Story    A little R and R  So Much At Home  WholeHearted Home  Coffee for your heart   Wise Woman Link Up  Homemaking LinkUp   Word Filled Wednesday LinkUp  I choose Joy  3D Lessons of Life  Faith and Fellowship  Growing in Grace  #live Free Thursday   Blessing Counters  Weekend Brew
Still Saturday   Dance with Jesus   Spiritual Sundays
I have an article published on the Issue #2 of the Happy Sis Magazine.
unconditional love magazine sample pages


Please get your copy of the New Devotional here:



Get Your Free eBooks and Weekly Updates



Labels: