It is time to B-R-E-A-T-H-E (Day 3)


I am glad to introduce us to this new series of devotionals yet again don’t you just love it? 
Do you who need to find space in your life to rest, breathe and refuel? Then you will love this one. I very excited to write this series with my friends.

BREATHE is an acronym but we will unwrap each word just like a treasure hunt.

Today’s Word is E and it stands for Experience Peace

Experience Peace

For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
Isaiah 54:10


I absolutely enjoy the cool and gentle breeze from the sea. It is such a wonderful scenery, one that reminds me of 'peace'. The peaceful nature of the atmosphere calms my mind as I watch the waves.

I think the word "Peace" inexplicable. It goes beyond what we feel or know.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27


When we experience God’s peace,
Our heart is safely knit in His Words.

His Words become our hiding place.

We have solace in His promises.

We enter into His Rest.

We are unmoved by the issues of this fallen world.

Life can be harsh and sometimes unforgiving. For those who have gone through a life of turmoil, you can appreciate the deep need for peace.

 Jesus gives us Peace freely but of utmost value.

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
John 4:14

Like the woman at well, Jesus offered her the Water of Life freely. For a woman who had had many failed relationships, Her life was definitely filled with turmoil.

Can you see she represents many a woman who has failed in diverse areas of their lives. She is wrapped in more than one personality. 

She represents a woman with one failed relationship after another, probably no job, no children to call hers, maybe an orphan, maybe homeless too, perhaps grieving, no husband either.

What Jesus offered her was “Peace”. I call it the “Water of Peace”. Peace was beyond rescuing her from her life troubles, it was giving her something eternal.

Beautiful!

The water came with everlasting life one which we drink and never thirst again.
We all long for or search something or thirst for fulfillment of our expectations. In our thirst, Jesus offers us something eternal that will bring peace to our souls.

The peace we need is found in Jesus.
                                
Scripture Nuggets

Are you facing life battles?
 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
Exodus 14:14

The more we dwell in Him, the more peace we experience
Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee.   Job 22:21

Are you weary?
The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
Psalm 29:11

Trusting God and entrusting our heart in Him grants us all the peace we need.
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 26:3

God’s peace is nothing compared with what the world offers.
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

For Additional Reading:

Strength for the weary times

When all you need is rest

Prayer:
Lord Jesus, calm every storm in my life and grant me peace. Let the water of your peace wash over my soul in Jesus Name.

By His Grace,

Ifeoma Samuel

I am Sharing this article here:

Wednesday : Word Filled Wednesday, Women with Intention Wednesday, WholeHearted Home, Coffee and conversationComfort Linkup Coffee for your Heart

Thursday : Thought Provoking ThursdayI choose joyImparting Grace#Everyday Jesus, #live free Thursday, Booknificient  Thursday

Weekend : GMGBeloved BrewsA Group Look at the Book, Five Minute FridayFaith and Fellowship#Dance with Jesus, Weekend Brew, Still Saturday, Blessing Counters

Do you have a copy of the New Devotional? Or are you looking for a great Mother's day gift?
 "My 30 Days Journey to a fulfilled life"is very insightful and will suite your needs. You can grab your copy HERE:













Download Two free eBooks, "Let Us Pray" and "A Verse a Week"

Name*

Labels: