I am glad you made it here. For the next 31 days
in December we are discussing these amazing secrets I found out to living
happier and more fulfilled. These
secrets are also my personal tips tried and trusted. We will take this journey
together and with God’s Help see what wonderful gifts await.
I dare you to implement these secrets and give me
your feedback.
Day 2
Surrender your lists
You wrote
your lists of expectations and limitations to those expectations. Take a look
at these lists with fresh eyes. Add what is missing and cross out what you don’t
need.
There is no plan that turns out perfectly without
God. You have tried alone for a long time. It’s time to walk with God. Your knees
on the ground.
The effectual fervent prayer of a
righteous man availeth much (James5:16).
Prayer: Lord I completely surrender
my plans, my will my expectations and desires to your unfailing counsel for my
life in Jesus Name.
Do you have a question or comment please feel free to leave it in the
comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
God Bless and thanks for reading.
If you found this post
useful please share with your friends, find us on facebook, and drop a comment.
You wouldn’t want to
miss any part of this amazing series follow us by email by adding your email
address on the left pane.
Labels: Devotions