31 – day Unbelievable Principles for building a fulfilled you.


I am glad you made it here. For the next 31 days in December we will be discussing these amazing secrets I found out to living happier and more fulfilled.  These secrets are also my personal tips tried and trusted. We will take this journey together and with God’s Help see what wonderful gifts await.

I dare you to implement these secrets and give me your feedback.

 Day 1
As the year draws to an end, we usually have the tradition of self-reflecting on everything we did the whole year.  There are very many of us who alongside self-reflect also write up a new year’s resolution. I have seen myself write several of those and during the first quarter of the next year, I have totally forgotten.

So I am not here to propose a new year’s resolution far from it. I call this “a new you’s resolution”.

We all had plans we would have loved to achieve but somehow they did not come to lime light.
Here is what I propose for this first day.


Firstly, write out a list of things you that you failed to accomplish in this year.  Be true to yourself. Plans written out have a way of coming to pass faster than you know.

And lastly, write out your perceived obstacles.  Whatever reasons you can draw up that withstood you from doing your plans, put them in writing
This may include your finance, lack of experience, a training course, lack of zeal or will power or unforeseen events etc.

Do you have a question or comment please feel free to leave it in the comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.


God Bless and thanks for reading.

If you found this post useful, please share with your friends, find us on facebook, and drop a comment.

You wouldn’t want to miss any part of this amazing series follow us by email by adding your email address on the left pane.

Labels: