One Thing You can Give Today!

Hey Friend! I am glad you are reading this today. 
You know why? 

It is because deep down you are concerned about someone or you care about them or you are interested in knowing the one way to show kindness that is not necessarily tied to monetary value.

Firstly, if you missed my post on one reason you should show kindness, I encourage you to please go over >>Here<<

If you are a regular reader here you would have noticed some changes on the blog header?

A sweet lady, Rachael wrote me a lovely note.
But take a closer look at my old blog cover.


Why am I sharing about Rachael's note, you may wonder?
Here is the thing....

I never noticed my "appreciating" had one more ‘C’ than needed. 
And there it was sitting boldly on my blog header.

Oh My!

But this kind woman noticed it and let me know.
Rachel, Thank You!

That Sweet Little Note can make a huge difference!

Life feels a bit complicated when we step out of our comfort zones.

Rachel wasn’t sure how I would respond. But she made that conscious effort to reach out to me.

Showing kindness requires you risk “your-self’’

Showing kindness takes more intentionality.

Showing kindness means you don’t blink or turn the other way.

Showing kindness is looking out for others.

Showing kindness is placing the needs of others ahead of yours.

That Sweet Little Note made a difference.

Something Rachael didn’t know was I had been considering changing the blog cover but I lacked enough motivation to do so. That note was the boost I needed.

How does it apply to you?

The same way Rachel encouraged me last week, how can you do same?

What is the one thing you can give to someone else today?

It could be your smile,

an encouraging note,

an admonition,

a long distance phone call,

a moment of prayer,

a gift bag,

or simply looking out for someone.

I used to think I needed a lot of money to make a difference. Over the 
years, I have seen that money is not the basics for showing kindness.

Bottom Line: Your heart is more important than the monetary value of your gift.

Your love, compassion and intention counts a lot! 

In this advent, each day provides us a new privilege to unwrap the gift of a smile, a warm hug, a cup of coffee, a pen, an encouraging note, ..... to someone not in your usual circle, the widowed mom across the street, the hungry child on the drive way, etc.

Find the gift of love from your heart and share that warmth to someone who can't repay your kindness.

Take Today's Challenge
Give someone a kindness treat! 

or Help Ed and Linda Cox

Just before I published this article, Ed and Linda's story was sent to me. Ed and Linda have served in the ministry for several years and now they are about to lose their home! To read more about their story >>>Click Here<<< 
Your little will go along way!


Comment Prompt: What is the one thing you are willing to give today? Have you ever experienced a kind help from someone you didn't know? I'd love to read your experiences friends..let's do this!

By His Great Grace,
Ifeoma Samuel

Have you read my new devotional? You can get yours here.

If you enjoyed this devotional, you will love the free eBooks too!
Get Full Access Here
Name*



I may linkup this article HERE.

Side Note
I love reading your comments and visiting you too!
So, dear friends, if you find leaving a comment challenging, please try using the anonymous option but fill your name and contact after your comments.

You can also try using Name and URL option too. If you are a blogger, please add your links in URL or comments so I can stop by too!

Labels: