10+ New Books Women Should Read in January!

I have said it earlier, to have an unusual New Year you need to get prepared in an unusual way. 

I suppose you have started planning, if not go over >>HERE<< to read and download your free planner too. 

Tidying up the spiritual aspect of the New Year is super important, please go >>HERE<< read and download your "15 Declarations with Scriptures".

On to today’s business, get ready for the New Year by investing in books especially those that develop you. Here are latest and inspiring books in my opinion you should read. 

Some books draw you in whether or not 

they are from your favorite authors. 

However, it is adventurous and a fun discovery to try new not so popular writers too. You never know what new inspiration you will find. Give and take, you may not find your favorite authors on my list..hold on but these are great books too.

What do you think?

Here is what my library looks like now among several books I am yet to read! In other words my list is not exhaustive. I will add some more a little later, but for now, you go ahead buy these books, friends and join me in my reading adventure.

** I will appreciate it if you follow the affiliate links to make your purchase. I get a little commission which does not affect the price in anyway but allows me to cover the running costs on the blog.

***Click on the Book Title for more information...

Devotional
Racheal Wojo’s One More Step

Brooke and Stacey’s “Hope for The Weary Mom Devotional

Dawn Klinge’s  “Look to Jesus” *available in 2016*

Mel Caldicott’s “The Essential Thing

Rebecca Neal’s “This Last Surrender

Nichole Crone’s “31 Days of Rest

Inspirational Books

Sara Frankl and Mary Carver’s “Choose joy: finding hope when life hurts

Sara M. Johnson’s “Life is Beautiful

Kaitylin Bouchillon’s “Even if Not” *available in 2016*

Inspiring Novels
Alicia Ruggirei’s “Fragrance of Geraniums

Alicia’s “All our Empty Spaces

Parenting
Aimee Beau’s “Raising Godly Children

Marriage
Sue Detwieler’s “9 Traits of a Life-giving Marriage

Now your turn friend what's new in your library this January? Please share in the comments, I'd love to know.

By His Great Grace,
Ifeoma Samuel.

If you like this resource, have access to lots more subscribe for free!                                     * indicates required



I usually linkup my articles with these wonderful ladies HERE.
If you enjoyed this article, you will find my book as a great resource too. Click to buy below.



Side Note
love reading your comments and visiting you too!
So, dear friends, if you find leaving a comment challenging, please try using the anonymous option but fill your name and contact after your comments. 


You can also try using Name and URL option too. If you are a blogger, please add your links in URL or comments so I can stop by too!

Labels: