Don't you love being pregnant? Of course, we know that being
pregnant can be exhausting or tiring yet it is a blissful process that ushers
in a beautiful beginning for the family.
Clearly, bringing the newborn to this world can be likened to
unwrapping a beautiful gift.
Sometimes, we wish we'd know how our baby will be when s/he is
born.
We don’t know what their future entails but we trust that God who
has given us this awesome blessing will guide our baby's footsteps into their
glorious future.
What better way to go through
pregnancy than with God?
This journey unveils endearing memories and experiences
that will linger in our hearts for a long time.
That is why engaging in prayer just before, during, and
after pregnancy is a powerful tool in preparing the unborn into the future that
awaits them.
Please join me over @ allmomdoes
community as I share the rest of the article and you download your free eBook.
I am a monthly guest writer @ allmomdoes.
You can follow me Here to read my guest articles.
Thank you my dear readers and blogging friends I appreciate your support. Please read and don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments section.
☺A favor friends: I will appreciate if you also leave a comment at allmomdoes too.
Note for all blog subscribers: The eBook links will be sent directly to your emails. If you are not a subscriber, no worries get yours instantly @ allmomdoes
By His Great Grace,
Ifeoma Samuel
Have you read my new devotional? You can get yours here.
I enjoy devotionals. If you do sign up to read them in your emails.
Get free eBooks too. Download yours here.
Name*
Labels: Motherhood, My Visits, Prayers