4 Things Happen When Someone Believes In You and a Vlog

I walked into her office to get my juice cans refilled. I was greeted with a good surprise. There is something about a good surprise.

A good surprise will bless your heart in a way your feelings can’t be expressed by mere words.

Right there in her office her staff and her were studying the bible and using my book as a devotional. It touched my heart. It didn’t stop there.

Oh Yes, friend.

Karen also told me the exciting news. She had requests from her clients.
Wohooo!!!

Karen not only bought the book, she and her staff members were on a bible study and fasting program. 

Voluntarily, she was speaking about it and receiving orders for it.

This woman believed in me!

Sounds awkward to have a total stranger actually in you. 

Friends, I get it!

"When we trust God completely with our gifts and dreams He raises up people from nooks and crannies to help us fulfill those dreams."

The feeling of no-one believing in what we are doing can be discouraging, we can both agree on that. 

But to have someone out there rooting for us is _______

 what do you say? Do I hear AWESOME!! 

Have you had people who you didn’t know believe in you before?

Have you had a similar experience?

That day at my friend’s office, I not only refilled my juice cans, I refilled my knowledge tanks too.

I can relate with the way David felt having followers even when he was a renegade and a most wanted fugitive by King Saul.


And every one that was in distress, and every one that was in debt, and every one that was discontented, gathered themselves unto him; and he became a captain over them: and there were with him about four hundred men.

1Samuel 22:2

>>>What Have You learnt?<<<

Today, I share a video *from my kitchen*.

There 4 things that happen when you have someone believe in you especially when it is someone you don’t know...

Please take a listen, friends.

I encourage you to take the today’s challenge

► Believe in Someone’s Work.

► Write them an encouraging note.

► Are you taking the challenge? Leave a Word in the Comment saying "I'm all in"

It goes a long way making life easier for someone by simply giving them an encouraging word.

Comment Prompt: Have you had someone believe in you, please share your experience? What part of the vlog influenced you the most? 

By His Great Grace,
Ifeoma Samuel

Have you read my new devotional? You can get yours here.

If you enjoyed this devotional, you will love the free eBooks too!
Download yours here.
Name*




I am linking here:
Monday: Good Morning MondaysInspire me Mondays, Literacy Monday musings,  Art of Home Making,Raising Samuels

Tuesday: Tell Me a True StoryTestimony Tuesday, Intentional Tuesday, #RaRa, aspiritofsimplicity

Wednesday: Women with intention, RH linkup, WFMW, Wise Woman Linkup

Thursday: Live free Thursday, Thankful ThursdayShine Blog Hop, Everyday Jesus

Weekend:  Five Minute FridayDance with Jesus GMGGrace and Truth Linkup


 * Just in Case*
Dear friends, if you find leaving a comment challenging, please try using the anonymous option but fill your name and contact after your comments.

You can also try using Name and URL option too. If you are a blogger, please add your links in URL or comments so I can stop by too!

Labels: