What To Do When Your Dream-Plan Fails

One of the plans I had for this year was to finish my Bible in one-year. Well that didn’t work out as planned.  Having fallen behind on several chapters, I felt I had failed myself and my “Big Plan”.

Inside, I was ducking my head in disappointment.

Not until the Holy Spirit whispered “Start where you are now”, I was fixated on playing catch up on missed chapters.

It is the catch up that overwhelmed me.


But now He says “Start where you are now”.


An invitation to give myself grace, my heart was calmed.

Granted!
How many times do you look at your dream-
plan and feel like you have failed it?
Continue Reading (Click to Read)


Today, I join my friends at God-Sized Dreams. I share about what you can do when it seems all your dreams-plan has failed.

Please share your thoughts in the comments section.

By His Great Grace,
Ifeoma Samuel
Have you read my new devotional? You can get yours here.  

I enjoy devotionals. If you do sign up to read them in your emails.
Get three free eBooks too. Download yours here.
Name*




I am linking here:
Monday: Good Morning Mondays, Soul Survival, Inspire me Mondays, Literacy Monday musings,  Art of Home Making#Life Giving, Raising Samuels

Tuesday: Tell Me a True StoryTestimony Tuesday, Intentional Tuesday, #RaRa, United Linky, SDGgathering

Wednesday: Women with intention, RH linkup, WFMW, Wise Woman Linkup

Thursday: Live free Thursday, Thankful ThursdayShine Blog Hop, EverydayJesus

Weekend:  Five Minute FridayFaith and FellowshipBlessing countersDance with Jesus GMGGrace and Truth Linkup


 * Just in Case*
Dear friends, if you find leaving a comment challenging, please try using the anonymous option but fill your name and contact after your comments.

You can also try using Name and URL option too. If you are a blogger, please add your links in URL or comments so I can stop by too!

Labels: ,