Today, I welcome a special friend on the
blog, Annie Chisala, who is a Minister’s Wife and runs her Women’s Ministry, Beauty
Restored. I have been privilege to speak to her awesome group of women and
in every way I am grateful having her over here.
Please Read this beautiful piece
from her and be remain Blessed.
Annie Writes.....
One day, the Lord led a young woman
through the doors of our ministry. She had been there for Pre-marital
Counselling. It was a full year of teaching, counselling and praying along with
her.
Something remarkable happened.
She used the knowledge and lessons during
her premarital counselling sessions to rescue marriages of her own friends.
Her willingness to share what she had
learnt reminds me of this scripture...
"Unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and
dies,it remains just one grain. But if it dies it produces many others and
yields a rich harvest". John12:24
Life is about Giving.
For one to consider serving others, takes
dying to self regardless of the challenges encountered in ministry.
God is the one who called us,
He has appointed us and
He equips for a specific purpose (Philippians 1:6)
I draw strength from this understanding
that God is the one who starts this Good work in me.
He calls it good, therefore it will
remain good whether we feel up to it or we feel like giving up. And the
work and gift within me will always be good because it originates from God.
Therefore I should not grow weary in doing the
right thing for in due time there will be a harvest if I faint not. Galatians
6:9
In the process of rendering service in God’s
kingdom, God has brought different people with different challenges and in diverse situations
into my life. I need not remind myself how challenging some of these experiences have been.
Through it all, God’s grace have showered me strength in moments of
discouragement.
The process of yielding to God’s Work has
resulted in transformations in my own life. Here are three dynamic areas of
change in my life
1. The Move: Pouring my life into others has allowed
for spiritual maturity and wisdom. When we surrender ourselves to God’s work He
moves us from Glory to Glory. The Lord fills us with Knowledge and anointing to
do what we are called to do.
Personally, I realized that, the more I allow God’s gifts pour
into the lives of others, the more He entrusts me with more assignments and
capability to complete them.
2. The Fulfillment: Nothing compares to the
fulfillment I get when l see a life changed, especially young women becoming more
loving and responsible wives.
When a husband gives a call and just says thank you
for saving a marriage, my heart is filled with so much satisfaction. An
emotion, peace and fulfillment, money can’t buy but that God has saved an entire
family that truly is my fulfillment.
3. The Joy: The joy I experience in the
process, time and efforts mentoring women who were once termed hopeless and
seeing amazing turn around in such lives cannot be expressed by words.
My
greater joy is seeing women who I once mentored mentoring others and sharing
God’s word to other women
One thing I have come to learn is that
our commitment to God’s calling will always be tested and the easiest
thing we are tempted to do is to quit.
When we quit we start all over
again the process of maturing. If we faint in the day of adversity our faith is
small.
Shalom
About the Author: Annie Chisala
She is a Pastor’s Wife and runs
her women’s ministry Beauty Restored. Beauty Restored Women Ministry
a group of women whose purpose and mission is to help bring healing, wholeness and restoration to
the hurting woman in her role as a daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend and
worker. She has mentored several young women through her ministry and
continues to serve the Lord with her husband, in South Africa.
Have you read my new devotional? You can get yours here.
I enjoy devotionals. If you do sign up to read them in your emails.
Get three free eBooks too. Download yours here.
Name*
Labels: Devotions, My Awesome Guest