5 Practical Steps to Overcome Procrastination

Procrastination
Embedded in each of us are powerful dreams and strong desires to succeed. I’d like to dream a lot and I am generally hopeful for big things.

I know you are too.

But I noticed, I may be holding myself back with inactivity or let’s call it the big word “Procrastination”.

It seems procrastination drags a chair, sits down and talks us into slacking.

Are you in the habit of putting off what you need to do “Now” for later?

As a young person, an entrepreneur, a mom, a student, a worker or a fresh graduate whichever shoes you are in, one limitation to living out your dreams is “Procrastination”.

If you find yourself rescheduling items on your to-do list and for practically “no good reason”? Truthfully, you are becoming a procrastinator.

Fact is we are solely responsible for things we don’t do now!

The earlier you get out of bed and commence our 

daily tasks, the closer you come to your dreams.

CONTINUE READING.....(click to read)

Today @ allmomdoes.com, I share five practical and easy to do steps to overcome everyday procrastination challenges.  

I am a monthly guest writer  @ allmomdoes.   You can follow me Here to read my guest articles.

Here are previous articles at allmomdoes.com 

♥ Powerful Prayer Moments Busy Moms Should Never Miss 

♥ Finding Rest 

Thank you my dear readers and blogging friends I appreciate your support. Please read and don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments section.
A favor friends: I will appreciate if you also leave a comment at allmomdoes too 

By His Great Grace,
Ifeoma Samuel

Have you read my new devotional? You can get yours here.  

I enjoy devotionals. If you do sign up to read them in your emails.
Get three free eBooks too. Download yours here.
Name*



I am linking here:
Monday: Good Morning Mondays, Soul Survival, Inspire me Mondays, Literacy Monday musings, , Art of Home Making, Encourage MeRaising Samuels

Tuesday: Tell Me a True StoryTestimony Tuesday, Intentional Tuesday, #RaRa, United Linky, SDGgathering

Wednesday: Women with intention, Three Word Wednesday, WFMW

Thursday: Live free Thursday, Thankful ThursdayShine Blog Hop

Weekend:  Five Minute FridayFaith and FellowshipBlessing countersDance with Jesus , GMGGrace and Truth Linkup


 * Just in Case*
Dear friends, if you find leaving a comment challenging, please try using the anonymous option but fill your name and contact in your comments.

You can also try using Name and URL option too. If you are a blogger, please add your links in URL or comments so I can stop by too!

Labels: ,