5 Effective Ways to Improve your Bible Study and a Video

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Timothy 2:15
At the start of my week, I worry that I may not find sufficient time to dig into the scriptures. Like you friends, I also have this concern. 

Our busy schedule may not provide us with sufficient time to improve upon our bible study.
It all boils down to one question

How can we improve our bible study habits?

Continue Reading...

Today, I join one of my favourite blogging friends Jennifer Bly on her blog Deliberate Mom.

To add some perk, I share a Home Video on this article. Please take a listen Here

PS: Please head over to finish reading and don’t forget to drop a comment too. So I can read your views..
.
Comment Prompt:
How do you do your Bible Study? What challenges do you experience in your Bible Study and how have you been able to overcome them? 

By His Great Grace,
Ifeoma Samuel

Have you read my new devotional? You can get yours here.  

I enjoy devotionals. If you do sign up to read them in your emails.
Get three free eBooks too. Download yours here.
Name*



I am linking here:
Monday: Good Morning Mondays, Soul Survival, Inspire me Mondays, Words of Comfort linkup


Tuesday: Tell Me a True StoryTestimony Tuesday, Intentional Tuesday, #RaRa

Wednesday: Women with intention, WWlinky

Thursday: Live free Thursday, 3Dlessons

Weekend:  Five Minute FridayFaith and FellowshipBlessing countersDance with Jesus , GMGGrace and Truth Linkup

 * Just in Case*
Dear friends, if you find leaving a comment challenging, please try using the anonymous option but fill your name and contact after your comments.
You can also try using Name and URL option too. If you are a blogger add your links in URL.

 PS: Unfortunately friends, my laptop is still unavailable and I have very low connectivity. I hope all these get sorted out soon.


I hope to comeby your blogs too. Thanks for your comments and visits. I am grateful.

Labels: ,