Are you living your best?


 
So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God. Romans 14:12
Like a warrior gladiator, life can be likened to war.
We all are fighters *not literally*.
What is worth living for is worth fighting for.

Living is all about fighting....

Fighting for time,

Fighting for love

Fighting for hope

Fighting for peace

Fighting for a better life

Fighting for...(endless)

I suddenly paused and re-read this scripture. It is a call to action. 

Each waking day is,
a chance to fight again and live again
an opportunity to right our wrongs

a call to accountable living

As I recount my year’s events, I question myself in this regard,

Have I loved enough?

Have I given enough?

Have I forgiven enough?

Are my thoughts pure and wholesome?

Have I lived my best today?

The Bible says we are responsible for our words and deeds.

Do you see, God is going to hold us accountable.

I feel my hairs curling up right now. 
 Life presents more twists and turns that demand our choices for which we are fully accountable. 

God gives us opportunities and we are fully responsible for the choices we make and don’t make.

So friend, how accountable are you living each day?
What is your take on accountable-living? Have you been living life with this consciousness of accountability.

Precious Blessings
Ifeoma Samuel 

Have you read my new devotional? You can get yours here.  

I enjoy devotionals. If you do sign up to read them in your emails.
Get three free eBooks too. Download yours here.
Name*



I am linking here:
Monday: Good Morning Mondays, Soul Survival, Inspire me Mondays, Words of Comfort linkup

Tuesday: Tell Me a True StoryTestimony Tuesday,

Wednesday: Women with intention

Thursday: Live free Thursday

Weekend:  Five Minute FridayFaith and FellowshipBlessing countersDance with Jesus , GMG
 * Just in Case*
Dear friends, if you find leaving a comment challenging, please try using the anonymous option but fill your name and contact after your comments.
You can also try using Name and URL option too. If you are a blogger add your links in URL.

 PS: Unfortunately friends, my laptop is still unavailable and I have very low connectivity. I hope all these get sorted out soon. I hope to comeby your blogs too. Thanks for your comments and visits. I am grateful.

Labels: