10 Powerful Prayer Moments Busy Moms Should Never Miss!



As a busy mom, I struggle to make sufficient time to spend time in prayer. It often seems like life is sucking out the little prayer spark we have left.

Yet we want to pray without ceasing.

I always love those precious times I spend alone with God. It gives me space to breathe and let it all go. Only recently, when my friend Keke and I chatted about our prayer lives, I realized I was not alone. 

My struggles to balance my time and create a perfect prayer space completely echo the hearts of many moms that work tireless both within and without of their homes.

Our conversation came to a meaningful conclusion about engaging “Prayer Work and Prayer Walk” rather than seeking a perfect occasion to prayer.

Like me, I am sure you treasure these rare moments where we set aside time for meaningful prayer and would love to have them everyday.

Do not despair, dear sister.

Do you know there are several times these special opportunities come our way?

Continue Reading

Please join me today at allmomdoes.com as I share this Prayer Moments yo should Never miss!

I am privileged to be a monthly guest writer at allmomdoes. To read more articles please click Here.

Dear friends I would appreciate it if you take some time to leave a comment over there too! so I would know you visted *wink*

By His Great Grace,
Ifeoma Samuel


Have you read my new devotional? You can get yours here.  

I enjoy devotionals. If you do sign up to read them in your emails.
Get three free eBooks too. Download yours here.
Name*



I am linking here:
Monday: Good Morning Mondays, Soul Survival, Inspire me Mondays, Words of Comfort linkup

Tuesday: Tell Me a True Story, Testimony Tuesday, Intentional Tuesday, #RaRa

Wednesday: Women with intention, WWlinky

Thursday: Live free Thursday, 3Dlessons

Weekend:  Five Minute Friday, Faith and Fellowship, Blessing counters, Dance with Jesus,  , GMG, Grace and Truth Linkup

 * Just in Case*
Dear friends, if you find leaving a comment challenging, please try using the anonymous option but fill your name and contact after your comments.
You can also try using Name and URL option too. If you are a blogger add your links in URL.

 PS: Unfortunately friends, my laptop is still unavailable and I have very low connectivity. I hope all these get sorted out soon.


I hope to comeby your blogs too. Thanks for your comments and visits. I am grateful.

Labels: ,