My One-Week of Unexpected Events and a Give Away



 “Every writer is a story teller
Every good writer is shares a message
Every great writer will share a story worth telling
But a gifted writer will share a story with a message that shows others the “Greatest Story Giver”.

The difference is when you write a story that points the readers to God. So it is not about you in the first place but about God who has sent you.

That difference sets in when you listen to others in their moments. And you try to feel what they feel in the state of mind they are in. That's when you feel compassion, empathy and love.

In little pockets of events we find stories that can bless those who care enough to read listen and see our writings.
All in one week, I have had such mixed feelings, a fair share of the good, the not so good and the ugly.

In the midst of a week, I have seen senseless violence, Xenophobia sparked up by careless talk (please watch out for 5 things to do in face of violence). I am quieted by God’s peace in the wake of this unrest.

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
Isaiah 43:2

In this same week, I couldn’t make sense of why a poster for my new book signing was carefully taken down in the book store. I live in the heart of one of the most racially diverse, culturally diverse, Multinational, multi-religious places. It may be conceivable.

My friend wondered why a simple gospel-related poster could get under someone’s skin so much so that s/he bothered to take the posters down carefully without being noticed. 
Lauren tried to piece together if it was racially, religiously or xenophobic-ally motivated. Her reaction gave away her thoughts. Though it bothered me less because I remembered God’s Words and His peace prevailed.

For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
Isaiah 54:10

Miraculously, I found God’s faithfulness as the book signing event became a 4 hours and 2 session’s event instead of one! Amazing testimony 

Why do I share my reflection of the week?

Life is Unpredictable!!

In unexpected turn of events, our faith is tried.

And Guess what? God comes through for us.

In the midst of the noise, I am surrounded by His peace. Not I alone but all those around me were divinely protected. Amen!


Give Away

unconditional love magazine sample pages

I am very pleased to give away 3 electronic copies of the Happy Sis Magazine. It is a collection of life unpredictable encounters and God’s gift of love in the midst of the storm. This edition features many Inspirational writers.

♣Simply, leave a comment on an unpredictable life experience and God’s love in that experience.

♣ Please visit Happy Sis blog and please encourage my friend Glee Josko with a kind comment too.

Sneak peek into the Mag HERE

To view all the featured writers and grab a copy ($5.95) HERE


The 3 Winners will be announced on Friday!!! 

Big Congrats to Laurie, Mary and Carla

**Side Note**

Thank you for all your lovely comments. I apologize for not responding quickly, it was due to the unexpected turn of events last week!


Remain Blessed
Ifeoma Samuel

I am linking up here:
Monday: Soul Survival, Good Morning Mondays, Home Sing Mondays, Art of home making, Motivate and Rejuvenate Mondays, Monday Musings


Tuesday : Time warp wife, Tell me a true story, Testimony TuesdayIntentional Tuesday,  SDG gatheringPurposeful Faith

Wednesday: Coffee and conversationWholehearted homeCoffee for your heartThree Word of Wednesday

Thursday : 3DlessonsI choose joy

Weekend : Faith Barister, Group Look at the BookFive minute FridayFaith Filled Friday,  GMGTGI SaturdaysGrace and Truth LinkupBlessing countersDance with Jesus

Please get your copy of the New Devotional here:



Download the Free 7-Prayer Devotional (Let Us Pray) and "A Verse A Week"
And get your Weekly Updates too!



Labels: