Featured Posts from the Blog Tour 2

Featured Posts from the Blog Tour 2


Yesterday I shared some friends’ links who had helped in the book tour. Please click HERE , if you missed it.

It is a privilege to have a community of people who believe in us. 

We all need friends in our lives who know how to back us up, hold our hands and walk with us. Jesus did the same and we also should do the same for others.

I am glad I met these friends. I am featuring five of them today.
I will love you to visit at least one person and all if you can and see what they wrote on my new book.

Thank you Sister-friends, I love and appreciate all your help.




Alicia Ruggieri













Charmiane @ women success academy





Juana Mikels





Cate@ Random thrifty girl






Rosilind Jukic






This post is also found here:
 #w2wwordfilledwednesday    3Dlessons       I Choose Joy  Growing in grace

You can buy your copy here:

Labels: