Blurb on my New Book

Blurb on the new book- “My 30 Day Journey to a Fulfilled Life; you are a loner without God”.

It is very exciting to write a book but more exciting if it gets into the right hands and blesses those lives in an unusual way.
Why did I write this book? I wrote this book to share life lessons God had taught me.  God opened my eyes to see that “living is not worth it if I merely exist”.  

What Fulfillment is Not

♥                 Fulfillment does not mean you have immunity to life’s challenges. But rather, with God’s help, I am able to face life and look ahead without an iota of regret. I am able to live out God’s plan and will for my life.


♥                 Fulfillment does not mean you have everything you have ever desired. Rather it means you are contented and at peace because of the assurance you have from God’s words.

♥         Fulfillment is not only success in finances or another area important to you. Instead, fulfillment in a broader sense encompasses every area of your life, both big and small.

You don’t want to wake one morning and feel you just navigated through life and everything had swept past you. There is something to be grateful for every waking day of your life and more to live for in spite of your present situation.

I prayerfully wrote every chapter in this book like a devotional with prayer prompts, food for thoughts, practical activities and several reflection points too. Living a fulfilled life makes life worth living over and over again.
I would love for you to have a copy and read it.

Book is available on Pre-Order HERE.

To find out more about the book, please click HERE.

*Are you a blogger and would love to join in the link up, please send me an Email feyen2000@gmail.com

*Do you want to use is devotional as part of your book club? Or do you have questions about the book? Please feel free to send me an Email too.

I have various friends writing about it and posting on their blogs too. Do feel free to head over to their blogs to read these exciting reviews and articles about the book. I am also featured on various posts too. 
So I will link up all these posts HERE.


Labels: