Plugged or Unplugged?

Plugged or Unplugged?


Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.   I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
John 15:4

Over two weeks ago, I had studied this scripture. Thoughtfully, I penned down my meditations. I had been on a mission of hard-work for some weeks now.

It was a call to self reflection on my recent events, labors and expectations. Like a small puppy waiting eagerly and wagging my tail for some bone, I anticipated my fat rewards at the end. My swelling head was burst as I dug further.

I see it!
It is not about my hard-work but it all about how plugged-in I am to The Vine.

It is easy to slip into the coat of self reliance when you think all your effort paid off. Surely our efforts will pay off but remember, it is because God allowed them not because of our diligence.

There is nothing we hope to achieve without Christ. Simply put, 

we need to be totally engrafted, rooted and plugged in to Christ”.

Do you see my point? When we detach ourselves like the branch out of the vine,
♣ We can’t bear fruit,
♣ We can’t exist on our own.
♣ And finally, we start to die.

One last word, all my hard-work will make no sense at all if I am unfruitful. 
Yep! Get that!
The joy of your labor is in increase.

That increase and fruitfulness can only come from Jesus, The True Vine.


Prayer:
Lord Jesus, I surrender my work to you.
In all labor is profit (Proverbs14:23), bless the work of my hands and let me be fruitful. 
Help me to remain plugged in to you alone in Jesus name. Amen

Have you been working hard lately? Do you see you can’t function without Jesus? Are you Plugged in?What are your thoughts on this?
 I’d Love to hear from you. 

Please write your encouraging comments below.

God Bless and thanks for reading.

Shared Here:

WholeHearted Wednesday Linkup BannerA Little R & R Wednesdays - a linky partyTitus 2 Tuesday #linkup152 Insights to My SoulI Choose Joy!Hope In Every SeasonTeachingWhatIsGood.com - Coming alongside of you to help, support, encourage, and challenge as we build community and grow in grace and faith.caabgiglinkup250xMessy MarriagePhotobucketThe Deliberate MomFaith and Fellowship Blog HopBlogging through bible with GMG button

Labels: