I am glad you still it here. For the next 31 days
in December we are discussing these amazing secrets I found out to living
happier and more fulfilled. These secrets are also my personal tips tried
and trusted. We will take this journey together and with God’s Help see what
wonderful gifts await.
I
dare you to implement these secrets and give me your feedback.
Day 9
Wardrobe
Make over.
I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety,
adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or
expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate
for women who profess to worship God.
I Timothy 2:9-10 (NIV)
I like good wears, good
shoes and nice fragrances. I admire women who are decently and beautifully dressed.
Your style is a reflection of your inner value. If you place value on yourself you
will dress well, not necessarily expensive.
With little in your
pocket you can look good and be happy.
If you place value on yourself,
You will dress well.
Dress alive and
happy. Don’t everyone tell you are experiencing challenges. The enemy wants us
to be sad and harassed. NO, be joyful and high-spirited. Don’t look shabby and
unkempt.
3 Practical Thoughts to
Consider For Your Wardrobe
*Take
out all trashy wears. Better a few good clothes than a pile
of worthless ones. Your appearance speaks a lot about you.
*Decent
wears boost self-confidence. Dress well and have a good carriage. Dress
well and stand out. Be different, you are a godly woman.
And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered her with
a vail, and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnath; for she saw
that Shelah was grown, and she was not given unto him to wife. When
Judah saw her, he thought her to be
an harlot; because she had covered her face.
Genesis 38:14-15
Comport yourself as a daughter or son of the Most High
God. Don’t let people wonder if you are really a Christian.
Like the popular cliche, “the way you dress is the
way you are addressed”.
Practical
Applications:
* Are you comfortable with what you are wearing today?
* “Dress to kill”. Really? .Or “Dress to let people
Live”.
Share your thoughts on this and please feel free
to bless others with your opinion.
Love to hear from you.
Do you have a question or comment please
feel free to leave it in the comments. I will get back to you as soon as
possible.
God Bless and Thanks for Reading.
If you found this post useful please share with your
friends, find us on facebook, and drop a comment. You wouldn’t want to miss any
part of this amazing series follow us by email by adding your email address on
the left pane.
Labels: Devotions