DAY 8: CLEAN-OUT




I am glad you still it here. For the next 31 days in December we are discussing these amazing secrets I found out to living happier and more fulfilled.  These secrets are also my personal tips tried and trusted. We will take this journey together and with God’s Help see what wonderful gifts await.

I dare you to implement these secrets and give me your feedback.

Day 8
Clean-Out

It’s Time to get clean. Like the software apps, download the “the dirt-free app”.
I love the smell of fresh flowers or air fresheners when I enter into a home. It brings life into that home.  I also like fresh clean air in the house. Properly ventilated home is healthy.

What has cleanliness got to do with fulfillment? Success is not one aspect of your life. It is the totality of your person. When you develop the best qualities, you become fulfilled.

Your Home Is Your Identity

I am often puzzled when I see kids looking ruffled and unkempt and their parents, the opposite, prim and proper. There are several house cleaning tips available. But I will like to draw attention to these basics.
 
The lounge:
·        Clean out dust from surfaces regularly.
·        Keep floors tidy.
·        Change old magazines.


The kitchen:
·        Very busy? Please take care of your dishes. Make your sure the kitchen tidy and clean always. People should not eat out of a dirty kitchen. Make your home welcoming.
·        Clean out the fridge. Take out all expired foods.
·        Arrange kitchen cabinets and keep sinks clean.
·        Change dish sponges regularly if you don’t use the dish washer.
·        Napkins, mops and rags should be clean.

The Rooms:
·        Lay your bed first thing when you wake up. Teach your kids to do the same.
·        Keep your underwear clean and neatly tucked away.
·        Teach your children to neatly arrange toys, books and other play stuff when they are done.
·        Bed spreads, duvets and blankets should be clean.

The Bathrooms:
·        Put up clean towels.
·        Special attention should be given to washing and cleaning this area due to bacteria loads here.

The Garage:
·        Take out all the stuff you don’t need. Yard sale or simply give them away. Make your home free of excess luggage.

Make it a routine to keep yourself , your home, office and your family clean. As a woman, your home is your first priority. It says a lot about your personality. If you have not being paying attention to keeping your home, please start now.

Consistency and Determination Produce Results

There are several aspects to home cleaning please feel free to add yours in the comments tab below.

Love to hear from you.

Also Shared at:

Do you have a question or comment please feel free to leave it in the comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

God Bless and Thanks for Reading.

If you found this post useful please share with your friends, find us on facebook, and drop a comment. You wouldn’t want to miss any part of this amazing series follow us by email by adding your email address on the left.


Labels: