I am glad you are still it here. For the next 31 days
in December, we are discussing these amazing secrets I found to living
happier and more fulfilled. These secrets are also my personal tips tried
and trusted. We will take this journey together and with God’s Help see what
wonderful gifts await.
I
dare you to implement these secrets and give me your feedback.
Day 7
Take
Your Health Serious
I don’t like visiting the clinic for regular
checkups but I need to. We overlook
health issues especially when they are minor. There are major health issues
that begin as simple headaches, slight pains, tiredness, for women higher or
lower menstrual flows, small lumps etc.
It is wisdom to keep scheduled doctors’ visits . As
I said, I am not a fan of the hospital. So, I adopt the habit of praying before any visit to
the clinic. Sounds funny? Praying puts my heart to rest. I am reassured to know
that God is in control of my life and not the doctors.
I pray for God: To use the doctor to sort out issues,
if any.
·
To open the doctor’s eyes to see areas
I where I need attention.
There is still a balm in Gilead.
Your health may fail but God will never fail you as long as you
believe.
In sickness, you do well to pray without ceasing. And
allow God’s will to be done.
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing
psalms.
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church;
and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick,
and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be
forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray
one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a
righteous man availeth much.
James 5:13-16
I believe God to give his divine Healing to as
many that need it.
Prayer: Lord Jesus I hand all issues regarding my health into your hands. Touch
me every part of my body in Jesus Name
Love to hear from you.
Do you have a question or comment please
feel free to leave it in the comments. I will get back to you as soon as
possible.
God Bless and Thanks for Reading.
If you found this post useful please share with your
friends, find us on facebook, and drop a comment. You wouldn’t want to miss any
part of this amazing series follow us by email by adding your email address on
the left pane.
Visit the P and M stores Now!!!
Labels: Devotions