I am glad you are still here. For the next 31 days
in December we are discussing these amazing secrets I found out to living
happier and more fulfilled. These secrets are also my personal tips tried
and trusted. We will take this journey together and with God’s Help see what
wonderful gifts await.
I
dare you to implement these secrets and give me your feedback.
Be the Frugal food lover
Food makes a lot of us happy. I mean really
good food. My brother in-law, Jozie, trusts
my sense of taste when it comes to food. When I say, “it’s good then it is good”.
17 Tips to be The-Frugal-Food-Lover.
1.
When you eat healthy, you live
healthy.
2.
It costs a lot more eating out than
cooking at home. Spend more on homemade dishes.
3.
Homemade meals are far more nutritious
than junks.
4.
You are sure of your home meal’s
freshness and prep methods. After all, you cooked it.
5.
Plenty fruits; vegetables, juice and
water help you stay in top shape. Include legumes, whole grains and nuts to
your menu.
6.
If you are on a diet, stick to your
food plan. Speak to your dietician when it is not working out.
7.
Teach your kids to snack healthy. Include
fruits, plenty water and juice to your kids daily consumption.
8.
Cook books and food blogs come in
handy. When you run out of ideas, you can lay hold of tips from your favorite food
blogger.
9.
Stay away from all the canned
processed foods out there. If you must use, use minimal quantity. Don’t make it
a habit.
These are mine, please let me know what yours is
like by clicking on the comments.
Love to hear from you.
Do you have a question or comment please
feel free to leave it in the comments. I will get back to you as soon as
possible.
God Bless and thanks for reading.
If you found this post useful please share with your
friends, find us on facebook, and drop a comment. You wouldn’t want to miss any
part of this amazing series follow us by email by adding your email address on
the leftt pane.
Labels: Devotions