DAY 4: CHANGE YOUR SPENDING HABITS



I am glad you made it here. For the next 31 days in December we are discussing these amazing secrets I found out to living happier and more fulfilled.  These secrets are also my personal tips tried and trusted. We will take this journey together and with God’s Help see what wonderful gifts await.

I dare you to implement these secrets and give me your feedback.
Day 4
 Change Your Spending Habits

Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God.
Ecclesiastes 5:19

Over-Spending can be a wreck to your home. It is a personal decision to control your spending habits and improve savings.

Here is how I adjusted my spending habits:

11 Surprising Cut-Down-Spending Strategies

1.  Admit you need to improve. I admit to a few too. I used to buy because the shops were probably on sale. Not because the items were what I needed. Ok that sucks.

2.  Prioritize; go for what is most important for your life and family. Write a family budget and stick to it. Itemise all your needs and wants separately. Attend to your needs first they are of top priority.

3.  Don’t spend beyond your means. Spend wisely. Every purchase should stay within boundaries.

4.  Buy absolutely when needed. For instance, I need to buy a car; I will do so with proper information. I will get a car that fits my utility. Forget all the facade live your own life and address your needs.

5.  Get back your purchasing power. Adverts are created to make you lose you purchasing power. Don’t let adverts push you over the edge.

6.   Use the Piggy saver. Your coins first. Adopt a strategy of putting your change into the piggy.





Do you have a question or comment please feel free to leave it in the comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

God Bless and thanks for reading.

If you found this post useful please share with your friends
like us on our facebook page, and drop a comment. 
You wouldn’t want to miss any part of this amazing series follow us by email by adding your email address on the left pane.

Visit the P and M stores Now!!!
I am glad to share this article here  in wedded Wednesday linkup party.




Labels: