I am glad you still it here. For the next 31 days in December we are discussing these amazing secrets I found out to living happier and more fulfilled. These secrets are also my personal tips tried and trusted. We will take this journey together and with God’s Help see what wonderful gifts await.
I dare you to implement these secrets and give me your feedback.
Day 24
JOYFUL LIVING
Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Philippians 4:4
Yay!!
.
It’s a joyful day. Live a life full of joy. Cultivate the habit of having joy
in your heart. Take time out to laugh at yourself.
At
the end of each day, there is always something to be grateful for.
A merry heart doeth good like
a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
Proverbs
17:22
A
grateful heart is a cheerful heart.
Celebrate
the fact you are still here. Thank God always and in all things.
Rejoice
evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the
will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1Thessalonians
5:16-18
My Pastor always says, "Despite, what you are going through, can you
find just one thing in your life you can be grateful for?" The devil tries to
steal our joy. Don’t allow him, use God’s words to resist the temptation of depression
and frustration.
Then he
said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send
portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy
unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your
strength.
Nehemiah
8:10
Praise
the Lord he is your joy in sorrows and he will make you glad.
Last month, I wrote on these below, please read them.
I
am going to enjoy the rest of my day, so do same and remember to keep laughing.
God
Bless you .
Also shared here:

God Bless and Thanks for Reading.
If you found this post useful please share with your friends, find us on facebook, and drop a comment. You wouldn’t want to miss any part of this amazing series follow us by email by adding your email address on the left pane.
Remember to grab the free give away.
Labels: Devotions