I am glad you still it here. For the next 31 days in December we are discussing these amazing secrets I found out to living happier and more fulfilled. These secrets are also my personal tips tried and trusted. We will take this journey together and with God’s Help see what wonderful gifts await.
I dare you to implement these secrets and give me your feedback.
Day 20
Be the
Doer
But whoso
looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the
work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
James 1:25
I
had a little boy about the age of 9 who always came to church alone. He was
very fervent in attending Sunday school. In a bid to encourage him, I made up
my mind to bless him with what God had laid in my heart.
I
made a decision to speak with him the next week. After weeks of sudden absence
from church, I sought for him and his folks.
I was shocked that his mother’s whereabouts
were unknown and the father is awaiting sentencing. The boy had a court appearance
and the judge turned him into the hands of social care.
At
this point, my heart broke because the little boy is now in the custody of the
government. There is no way to reach him. I still have his gift. I pray
that the love he has for God continues wherever he is.
Delay
can be dangerous. The Sunday I saw him last I should have spoken to him and given him
his gift. I blamed myself for missing that opportunity. Procrastination is the
enemy of fulfillment.
Get
up and do what God needs you to do. Chase your dreams according to God’s will. Do
what you have to do now.
I
don’t appreciate a lazy attitude towards improving myself as a person. For an example,
you need to study, enroll in the needed class. Visit the school or college you
are interested in. It reinforces the
desire to succeed and the determination for your pursuit.
Have
a mini project and put good opportunities to use. It could be a building
project, buying equipment, learning a skill etc.
He also that is slothful in his work is
brother to him that is a great waster
Proverbs 18:9
Start a project. A good Christian
is not lazy.
Not slothful
in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
Romans 12:11
On a final note, don’t just do anything, Do
something.
Activity
a.
Sit back and think of all
opportunities that you have missed due to laziness or procrastination.
b. These
should spur you forward. Make a decision to do what you ought to do NOW.
God Bless and Thanks for Reading.
If you found this post useful please share with your friends, find us on facebook, and drop a comment. You wouldn’t want to miss any part of this amazing series follow us by email by adding your email address on the left pane.
Remember to grab the free give away.
Labels: Devotions