DAY 10: RELOCATE OR WAIT


I am glad you still it here. For the next 31 days in December we are discussing these amazing secrets I found out to living happier and more fulfilled.  These secrets are also my personal tips tried and trusted. We will take this journey together and with God’s Help see what wonderful gifts await.

I dare you to implement these secrets and give me your feedback.
 Day 10
Re-locate or Wait?

A big question only you can answer. Relocating may be necessary in this 31-day building a fulfilled you. Limitations to building a fulfilled you can arise from your location.

Please say a word of prayer before you proceed.
Let’s learn from Abram. Before he became Abraham, God had to move him.  God did not look at his family, his possessions or his age. It was time for him to meet with his “Place of destiny”, his divine placement.
Note: It’s not one size fits all. You have to identify which is yours “move or stay”.

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
Genesis 12:1-2

God saw it was time for Abram to leave. Abram’s blessing was tied to his moving. Thank God he obeyed. There is a place higher than where you are now.


You can choose to move on account of loss, past failures, disappointments associated with a place. Make sure God leads you.

On the contrary, there is a time to stay and hold on. When God says wait, your break through is coming. You are wise, when you inquire and obey God’s word.

You don’t relocate till you get God’s leading

And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:   Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
Genesis 26:2-3


Isaac was planning to leave his divine place. God intervened. He had other plans for him.
In conclusion, relocating or not is a decision you have to prayerfully make as a step towards building a fulfilled you.
Seek God's counsel and hold on to God’s promises for your life.

Please share your thoughts on this and please feel free to bless others with your opinion.

Love to hear from you.


This Post is Shared here:
Blogging through bible with GMG button

Do you have a question or comment please feel free to leave it in the comments. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

God Bless and Thanks for Reading.

If you found this post useful please share with your friends, find us on facebook, and drop a comment. You wouldn’t want to miss any part of this amazing series follow us by email by adding your email address on the left pane.

Visit the P and M stores Now!!!


Labels: